The Wenzel two-room family dome tent is a popular and affordable family sized tent and can sleep up to nine people. It can also be divided into two separate rooms, depending on your requirements. Some people like to sleep in one side and store all their gear in the other while other like to use the one huge room open plan style.
When it comes to putting up and pulling down, customers have found the Wenzel two-room family dome tent is easy to manage due to its shock-corded fiberglass frame together with its pin and ring system. Read on for a detailed run through of what the Wenzel two-room family dome tent has to offer.
Features and Benefits of the Wenzel Two-Room Family Dome Tent
- Shape – large dome style tent
- Doors – are back to back ‘D’ style with a strong metal zipper
- Rooms – You can create two separate rooms by using the provided hanging divider although you can have one huge room if you prefer
- 2 x windows
- 2 x mesh windows
- 2 x mesh roof vents
- Weather Protection – there is a hooped fly which covers the rear window and the front door so you and your things don’t become wet
- Tent – The Wenzel two-room family dome tent is constructed from tough Weather Armor polyester which is weather proof. It also has a polyurethane coating for extra weather protection.
- Floor – is made from welded polyethylene and is not stitched because needle holes can allow water to seep in
- Frame – is fiberglass
- Poles – fiberglass
- Stakes – steel and plastic
- Gear loft
- 2 x hanging pocket
- 1 x storage duffel
Specification for the Wenzel Two-Room Family Dome Tent
- Tent Base: 18 x 10 feet
- Central Tent Height: 76 inches
- Total Area: 159 square feet
- Tent Capacity: 9 people
- Weight for Carrying: 24 pounds
- Item model number: 36425
- Warranty: Limited 10 year warranty
- Very large with plenty of room
- Very easy to put it up
- Excellent value for money
- Rainproof in light rain
- Not very heavy
- Easy to manipulate and fold up
- Can stand up in the middle.
- Well designed
- Small loft for things like flashlights, keys, etc
- Poles are good and
- Light, roomy and dry
- Not so good for cold weather
- Sides will need staking
Customer Feedback and Reviews
At the time of writing, 51 customers had left feedback for the Wenzel Two-Room Family Dome Tent and they rated it with 4.3/5 stars. Things they liked about it included its size, value for money, easily put up and pull down, its design and the fact that you can stand up in the middle of it. To read more of what customers had to say about the Wenzel two-room family dome tent, you can read the reviews here.
The Wenzel Two-Room Family Dome Tent is available from Amazon and is competitively priced. If you would like to check for the most current and up to date price, you can find it here. Like the customers who have recommended the Wenzel two-room family dome tent as a value for money purchase, we are also pleased to recommend it to you.