Known for producing high performance, stylish, and comfortable shoes, PUMA continues this trend with the PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe. Featuring an innovative design, they are ideal for long distance running, yet trendy enough to be worn out for a day on the town. Let’s take an in-depth look at the PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe.
The PUMA Cell Riaze is definitely a shoe worth purchasing. Not only do they fit comfortably, provide extra cushioning, and feature a breathable mesh that allows your foot to get air and stay cool, but they look great. After careful consideration, it earns a B+. The only reason it did not receive an A is because it is sized slightly smaller than the average cross trainer, which could be a potential problem for some runners. However, if you buy your shoes a tad larger than usual, they are essentially perfect.
PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe Key Features:
- The PUMA Cell Raize features an EcoOrtholite footbed, as well as an AirMesh upper, textile lining that makes certain the shoe’s interior remains cool, dry, and free of odors.
- The PUMA Cell Raize includes a combination EverRide and EverTrack rubber outsole that provides extra cushioning and an enhanced grip that allows the runner to wear their cross trainers in the gym and on the road. This also enables the runner to wear them comfortably over long distances.
- The PUMA Cell Raize features the 10Cell heel cushion to improve shock absorption on impact. It also includes the ArchTec TPU Shank to lend extra stability to the midfoot while walking or running without hindering the foot’s natural movement.
There are plenty of advantages associated with the PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe. The following are just a few examples.
- Currently, there are 13 different styles and colors to choose from. Whether you prefer something bright, such as the Zinnia or Virtual Pink and Blue Grass, or something more traditional, such as Quarry and Micro Chip (essentially 2 shades of gray) or White with a touch of Blue Atoll, you can definitely find a pair (or two) that you absolutely love.
- The cushioned midsole, along with the added cushioning unit at the heel, make it a very comfortable shoe. Several users state that it is “like walking on air.”
- PUMA is known for making durable shoes that can be worn for years if they are taken care of.
- They offer a snug fit.
- They are airy and work to prevent/ eliminate odors.
With any product, there are going to be certain aspects of it that could benefit from some improvement. The PUMA Cell Raize is no different. However, the cons are very minimal and can be avoided.
- Several runners mention that the shoe feels a little tight/ narrow in the area around the toes. While many runners say that it is not uncomfortably tight, it is recommended that you opt to go up a ½ size to a full size to ensure that they fit your foot well. This is especially true if you have a wide foot.
- The PUMA Cell Raize tends to slightly heavier than other cross trainers, such as Reebok, Nike, and Asics. However, many runners report that it does not deter them from wearing them over extended distances.
Amazon Customer Reviews and Scores:
Currently, the PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe has 395 customer reviews available on Amazon. The average rating is 4.5 out of 5, which is not bad for a pair of women’s athletic shoes. Reviewers have left comments including “Perfect fit, perfect balance”, Love them and they are gorgeous,” “Super comfortable, excellent shoe, looks great, super durable, fits great, and the elevated platform gives it a stable stand for cross training classes and running alike.” Overall, most reviewers leave glowing reviews and definitely recommend this shoe to others.
There is no shortage of cross trainers available on the market. However, PUMA has certainly provided runners with an excellent option at a great price, especially when you compare the price to cross trainers made by other companies. Comfy, fashionable, and durable, there are plenty of reasons to add this shoe to your collection.