The K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 running shoe is the newest innovation in women’s athletic footwear, incorporating pioneering technology that introduces a new approach to running.
There are a few features that are promised to all women who wear this shoe; durability, comfort and great support, and the K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 running shoe fully delivers on this promise; giving room to excellent performance during running, aerobics, Zumba, leisure walks and other forms of exercise. It is with this in mind that I rate the running shoes 4.8 stars, based on the running experience they provide.
Light and airy running
The K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 definitely leads the world of running shoes for women when it comes to comfort. These shoes use a range of design features to ensure comfort, including a roomy toe box, a padded tongue and collar and textile lining with a removable and molded EVA sock liner. Additionally, we have a k-EVA midsole that provides maximum comfort, and extra rubber on the 1.5-inch heel to absorb shock. The roomy nature of the shoe’s interior allows for the wearer to put in a thin sole insert for additional comfort. Moreover, the overall design of the shoe eliminates the need for a break in period. All of the aforementioned features guarantee that you will be running with little pressure on your feet and knees.
Style, style, style
There is no harm in wanting to look good when running, and the streamlined style of the K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 is sure to garner you an onslaught of compliments. The running shoes use a host of vibrant color combinations to give the shoes a distinct yet polished look. These colors include black fade, bubblegum, blue, neon pink, black dot fade, neon citron, grey, scream green, black line fade, silver, deep lavender, mysterioso, safety orange, citron, NE red, daphine line fade, Fiji blue, Fiji blue digit, raspberry, neon orange, white, black and dark purple lavender.
Creative outsole design
The outsole of any shoe is important, as it dictates the traction, comfort, support and durability of the shoe. The K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 running shoe exceeds all expectations in this area, making use of a one of a kind TubesTM system made of high-density Aosta 11 rubber, to provide unsurpassed support, cushioning, stability, durability, shock absorption, traction and flexibility. This lightweight tube system that resembles the sole of a cross training shoe makes use of correctly engineered tube cylinders that run the full length of the shoe (from side to side). There are both large and small tubes located on both the lateral and medial sides of the shoe that complement each other when carrying out their job. You can wear these shoes on all terrains.
Run fast, run long
The design of the K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 also aims to optimize mobility, and this is achieved through an Achilles heel notch. You are also guaranteed of a quick and positive heel-to-toe transition.
- The upper of the K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 is constructed out of a light mesh material with synthetic overlays. This combination allows for ventilation, therefore keeping your feet cool as your run.
- The flex groove system that accompanies this running shoe is designed with an accurate anatomic foot in mind, giving it the ability to move with your stride.
- The K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 running shoe has stay tied laces that firmly fasten the laces as you move.
- The running shoes are extremely lightweight, making your overall pace quicker (a size 6 B–medium pair of shoes weighs in at 10 oz).
- There is additional support located mid-foot, which cradles your foot.
- The running shoes are wide in width, making them great for individuals with wide feet.
- The shoes fit true to size.
- The synthetic materials used to make the K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 are easy to clean, making your maintenance and shoe care easier
- There are two main drawbacks associated with the running shoes. The first is the wide space between the threads, which may trap large rocks as you run. However this does not happen too often and it is not a problem if you are not running on gravel.
- Secondly the arch of the shoe is high, and this feature is painful for individuals with flat feet. Runners with arched feet will find this feature comfortable and beneficial.
Customer reviews and scores
The K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 running shoe has outstanding reviews on every major online shoe review site, with a 4.6-star rating on Amazon.com, 553 reviewers have given this outstanding rating, with an overwhelming 89% of reviewers giving the K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 a minimum of 4 stars.
In conclusion, the K-Swiss Women’s Tubes Run 100 boasts of excellent support, traction, durability and comfort levels, making it the perfect shoe to conquer your daily miles. If you have foot, heel or ankle problems, and if you stand on your feet all day, these shoes are the ultimate choice for you as well.